This sh*t has legit raised my quality of life. Big time. Drinking celery juice when I wake up on an empty stomach and waiting a half hour before eating anything else has helped:
- manage the symptoms of my thyroid autoimmune disorder
- balance my blood sugar
- improve digestion
- improve mood
My mom had a good explanation that it helps her, ‘do the things…’
My brother, uncle, and aunt also swear by it. My aunt uses it in her successful journey of remission from stage 4 cancer.
This now super popular trend was started by a dude who goes by the Medical Medium. Anthony William. He’s the other of many awesome books, the latest and in my opinion greatest because of it’s all-inclusiveness of his body of work, Cleanse to Heal.
The most important things to know are:
- wash the celery thoroughly
- don’t eat or drink anything before unless it’s lemon water, at least 20 minutes beforehand
- don’t eat or drink anything until at least 20 minutes after (including water)
- shoot for at least 16 oz to get the benefits